Spring General Dentistry Treatments
Visit Our Board Certified Prosthodontist in Spring, TX
We are here to provide you with options that will enhance your natural smile and promote your long-term dental health.
Take a look at the many services we can offer you, such as:
- Dental Implants -Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry – Our cosmetic services offer you with a wide variety of options for restoring teeth that have become damaged, stained, or have gone missing.
- Porcelain veneers – A veneer is a thin sheet that is bonded directly onto the tooth. They work to whiten your smile and fix damage such as small chips or cracks.
- Teeth whitening – Teeth whitening is a great solution for correcting stained teeth and reviving your natural smile.
- Full mouth reconstruction – If your entire smile needs a total makeover, then we can provide you with a full mouth reconstruction to restore your smile!
- Dentures– We offer both immediate and partial dentures, both of which work to replace missing teeth with efficiency and comfort.
- Bruxism , Clenching or Grinding -your teeth: Bruxism is one of the most common known sleep disorders. See how we can treat it.
- General dentistry– Routine dental care is essential for maintaining healthy and beautiful teeth. We are eager to provide for the overall health of your teeth!
- Fillings and restorations
– We use tooth colored fillings that are safe and natural-looking. This affordable process requires two appointments with our skilled dentist.
- Bridges – Whether you need a fixed or a removable bridge, we are to provide you with these incredible solutions that help your teeth feel and function normally.
- Crowns – Crowns are typically made of porcelain and fit snugly over your decayed or damaged tooth. The crown is shaped like your old tooth and looks completely natural!
- Inlays and onlays – Made of gold, porcelain, or a composite resin, inlays and onlays are great ways to repair damaged teeth in only two visits to our office.
For the best in Spring general dentistry and Prosthodontics, give us a call at (281) 379-7353).