Certified Prosthodontist Spring TX
Prosthodontist Mo Koutrach, D.D.S., F.A.C.P
Dr. Koutrach is an American Board Certified Prosthodontist. He received his dental degree from The University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, and his Prosthodontics Certificate from Indiana University Purdue University at Indianapolis. He has a certificate in Maxillofacial Prosthodontics from The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center as well as special training in Periodontics from The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- Certificate in Maxillofacial Prosthodontics, University of Pittsburgh 1997
- Certificate in Prosthodontics, Indiana University Purdue University at Indianapolis 1996
- Certificate Intensive training in Periodontics University of Michigan 1993
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, D.D.S degree, University of Detroit Mercy1992
Private practice focusing on dental implant, esthetic and reconstructive dentistry (1997-Present)
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontics
- Member, American College of Prosthodontics
- Member, Academy of Osseointegration
- Member, Texas Dental Association
- Member, American Dental Association
Dr. Koutrach is currently an Associate Clinical Professor at the department of Prosthodontics, University of Texas Health Science at Houston. He has been heavily involved in academic teaching at University of Detroit Mercy and Boston University before he moved to Texas.
Dr. Koutrach has given over 90 invited lectures and presentations to dentists and post-graduate dental students throughout the United States and Europe.
Dr. Koutrach is a frequent contributor to the dental literature, having written journal articles and textbook chapters.