Mo Koutrach,. D.D.S, F.A.C.P
Dr. Koutrach is an American Board Certified Prosthodontist. He received
his dental degree from The University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry,
and his Prosthodontics Certificate from Indiana University Purdue University
at Indianapolis. He has a certificate in Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
from The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center as well as special training
in Periodontics from The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
Dr. Koutrach has more than 20 years experience in private practice and
education. The scope of his clinical expertise focuses on dental implants,
cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry.
- Certificate in Maxillofacial Prosthodontics, University of Pittsburgh 1997
- Certificate in Prosthodontics, Indiana University Purdue University at
- Certificate Intensive training in Periodontics University of Michigan 1993
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, D.D.S degree, University of Detroit Mercy1992
Private practice focusing on dental implant, esthetic and reconstructive
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontics
- Member, American College of Prosthodontics
- Member, Academy of Osseointegration
- Member, Texas Dental Association
- Member, American Dental Association
Dr. Koutrach is currently an Associate Clinical Professor at the department
of Prosthodontics, University of Texas Health Science at Houston. He has
been heavily involved in academic teaching at University of Detroit Mercy
and Boston University before he moved to Texas.
Dr. Koutrach has given over 90 invited lectures and presentations to dentists
and post-graduate dental students throughout the United States and Europe.
Dr. Koutrach is a frequent contributor to the dental literature, having
written journal articles and textbook chapters.